HOW TO MAKE A SALT WATER CURE: PDF DOWNLOAD POSTED Supplies Needed:
1.Container or jar (with a large opening) use glass or ceramic not metal -Coarse sea salt or Himalayan salt -
2.Six brass coins (I-Ching coins or any kind of brass coins)
4.Red ribbon (if desired)
1. Ground your energy by meditating before starting
2. Fill a jar halfway full with salt
3. Place the six brass coins going around in a clockwise position with the Yang side up (side with most characters)
4. Pour water into the jar to almost the top
5. Leave the jar open – do not place a lid on top
6. Tie a piece of red ribbon around the jar for auspicious luck
7. Place in areas of your home where you have the Annual Flying Stars 2, 3, 5 and 7 and the Center for 2022 (South West, East, West and Center for 2022)
Place the jar on top of a plate or other dish to protect your floor or area from the salt as it may get messy over time.
There is no need to re-do it for the rest of the year. You can occasionally top off the water if needed when it gets low.
*Do not touch the salt water cure with bare hands after it has been active. You do not want the negative energy that has been harnessed into the container to attach itself to you. Wear gloves or use a tea towel to move it and when you change it next year.
When the new Year comes to replace your Salt Water Cure you may recycle the items but do not reuse them. *
The chemical reaction between the brass and the salt will start to form a crystal over time. You will note the larger the crystalized area around the jar becomes means it is working hard to help remove negative Chi (energy) from the space.